Saturday, June 11, 2011

aku adalah aku -.-

Please, don't act like you know me. Don't act like you understand me. I'm not stuck up, really. I'm a nice person, or I try my hardest to be.

I make mistakes just like everyone else. I'm not perfect. I never intended to come off that way. I don't think that I'm better than everyone else. I don't want to come off that way, because It's not me at all. In real life, I don't have as much self confidence, but I'm not totally unhappy with the way I am. I've accepted myself. And I've always said, take it or leave it. What you see is what you get.

I know you don't care. I never expected you to. I just do it because, well, I really don't know. I just do it. I don't care. I mean, I love to talk with people. But if I bother you THAT much, please just get rid of me.

I'm a very confusing person. I'm complex and most of the time I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about. I get self concious sometimes, even when I try to tell people to be confident in themselfs. I never wanted anyone to look at me like I think I know everything. I know I don't. You're probably a lot smarter than me, and I'm okay with that.

And I know that I do a lot of things that might piss you off, but if that's the case, just ignore me. I probably won't ever meet you in my life anyways. Unless we got real close. but seriously I just don't want to come off as a bad person. And If I do, I'm sorry. 


AKU ADALAH AKU DAN TETAP AKU 
TIDAK AKAN PERNAH BERUBAH


Mekasih sudi baca entry LOVIN ^^

No comments: