Thursday, June 2, 2011

what i wish :))


I wish that I always could be with you
I wish that I was your only one
I wish that I can read you
I wish that you have time for me
I wish that you could feel the same as I do for you

I am sorry I am not a perfect size zero
I am sorry I am ugly
I am sorry I am not perfect
I am sorry I am sloppy
I am sorry I am not clean
I am sorry I like you
I am sorry I love you
I am sorry I write badly
I am sorry for you


I want you with me
I want you to like me
I want you to know I like you
I want you to not act different around me when you find out how much I like you
I want you to think of me as your one and only
I want to be with you
I want your smile
I want your awesomeness
I WANT YOU !

I love your smile
I love your hair
I love your voice
I love your style
I love your teeth (which by the way are perfect)
I love your eyes
I love your laugh
I love your noises
But most of all I LOVE YOU !

I watch you laugh ;
When I giggle
I watch you stair ;
When I smile
I watch you hug ;
Wishing it was me

 
Mekasih sudi baca entry LOVIN ^^

No comments: